The Renegade webstore offers worldwide purchases of digital items. If a cart contains only digital items checkout will not require a shipping address. Read our FAQ entry about PDFs and digital items here.
Mature Content Warning: contains graphic and written content of a mature nature, including violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.
This is a PDF version of the Vampire: The Masquerade Core Rulebook. This PDF will be emailed to you shortly after finalization of your purchase. This does not include the physical book.
The global blood opera of the Camarilla story continues. As the eldest vampires begin to vanish, the Ivory Tower starts to crack under the weight of its own decay.
Once it was the mightiest faction of vampires in the world, a stronghold of immortality. Now it retreats into a maze of neo-feudal conspiracies to protect itself against the deadly threat of the Second Inquisition, struggling to enforce the Masquerade in the face of modern technology.
Camarilla sourcebook contains information on the powerful vampire faction and its place in the modern world, as well as ruleset and lore for clan Banu Haqim (formerly known as Assamites).
Mature Warning: contains graphic and written content of a mature nature, including violence, sexual themes, and strong language. Reader discretion is advised.
- A deeper look into the Camarilla Sect for the Vampire the Masquerade roleplaying game
- Introduces the Ahirra and the Banu Haquim Clans for more character options, as well as detailed information on the other Clans within the Camarilla
- New rituals, lore sheets, and histories to add to your gameplay experience
- Introduction to the Second Inquisition, providing new antagonists for players
At a Glance
- 200 Page Full-Color PDF Download
- Role Playing Game Supplement for Vampire the Masquerade, set in the World of Darkness
Download the fillable PDF character sheet here.
- For Ages: