Megatron Says, “Rise!”
The Decepticons aren’t merely a faction of disaffected Cybertronians, they are a political movement. They simply were looking for a way out from under the strict morality of the Primes and were branded criminals because of it. But now it’s time to put those smug Autobots back in their places!
This sourcebook presents everything that players need to create a Decepticon character, as well as everything a GM needs to run a Decepticon campaign. Furthermore, many of the options presented are fully compatible with Autobot characters, especially those who want to complete their missions by any means necessary.
The Decepticon Directive Sourcebook requires the Transformers Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook to use.
- A multitude of character options, including new Influences, Origins, and Role Focuses.
- An entirely new Role—the Raider, who takes what they want by force.
- New gear, including dangerous weapons and alternate strains of Energon.
- Decepticon locations, threats, and allies usable in any campaign.
- A mission for new Decepticons.
At a Glance
- Full color hardcover book.
- Ages 14+